Cleanse & Restore
Mineral Spritz Replaces Cleanse & Restore
Cleanse & Restore has been renamed. It is now called Mineral Spritz, and is available in three aromas:
This article is still valuable, and so reading it is worth your while.
Cleanse & Restore Info Still Useful…
Cleanse & Restore is a very simple combination of Neroli Hydrosol and Concentrated Dead Sea Brine, at a ratio of 10:1
The purpose of the Cleanse & Restore Neroli Hydrosol and Dead Sea Brine combo is to deliver the 20+ minerals, found in Dead Sea Brine, into the skin, whilst also performing a profound toning of the skin.
The minerals have a nourishing and smoothing effect, and is just as effective as a dead sea mud mask.
Cleanse & Restore Neroli Hydrosol and Dead Sea Brine may have the ability to reduce the appearance of, and provide symptomatic relief for the following:
- Dermatological issues
Since using Wild As The Wind’s facial products, I actually look forward to my skincare routine! The 100 Uses Make-up Remover is efficient at gently taking off waterproof mascara and foundation…if you use a linen cloth for removing the product, no wasteful cotton wool need be used.
If I’m not wearing mascara or foundation, I use the refreshing and delicious-smelling Cleanse and Restore which can be spritzed directly onto the face and removed with a linen cloth (or cotton wool).
Both these cleansers set the skin up to receive Facial Oil no. 2, which after massaging in, my skin feels extremely smooth with the bonus of a lift in mood thanks to the divinely-scented oils.
Using these key products has enabled me to streamline my beauty routine to just these 3 amazing products, bravo!
Rachel, Milverton, Somerset
Period After Opening: 6 months as there are no chemical preservatives used.
*However, this product is likely to last a lot longer owing to the atomising top, which significantly reduces the exposure of the contents of the bottle to the oxidising properties of the air.
Also, the potential for degradation to all organic products, that can occur when exposed to light, is eliminated by ensuring the bottle remains unopened. This is why Cleanse & Restore is bottled in an amber bottle.
In addition, this product will last even longer if stored in the fridge, and because of the salt / mineral content, which acts as a natural preservative.
Do NOT get Cleanse & Restore in your eyes as it will sting!
- Prepare face for an application of Cleanse & Restore by exfoliating first.
- The easiest, most effective and environmentally friendly way of doing this is with a natural muslin cloth.
- Immediately after exfoliating, remove the cap of your Cleanse & Restore, placing your finger on the nozzle with the spray diffuser facing towards you.
- CLOSE EYES
- Apply one or two sprays of Cleanse & Restore Neroli Hydrosol and Dead Sea Brine directly onto the lower part of your face.
- With your finger tips massage the Cleanse & Restore around your face and forehead, but avoiding contact with the eyes.
- If you get a little Cleanse & Restore in your eyes by accident, flush out the affected eye with filtered water.
- Apply facial oil, or an Aloe Vera based product, like Regenerate & Restore, immediately after using Cleanse & Restore to lock in moisture and minerals.
- For an optimal outcome we recommend Regenerate & Restore followed by an application of FACIAL OIL No. 2 or the ultra light FACIAL OIL No. 8.
- If you have Eczema or Psoriasis or another form of rash on your face the Cleanse & Restore will help heal it. However, it may sting excessively. If this is the case try and endure it for as long as possible, and then rinse it off with filtered warm water, before applying your facial oil.
Cleanse & Restore For Bodily Application
Cleanse & Restore can be applied anywhere on the body.
Use as a dietary supplement
Apply several sprays to forearms and the soft undersides of the arms in order to absorb the mineral content of the salts.
Use On Patchy Problematic Skin
- Simply spray Cleanse & Restore onto irritated skin, such as Eczema and Psoriasis patches, and leave to absorb for as long as possible. Generally speaking, the more irritated the skin feels the more good the minerals in this preparation are doing.
- If in doubt, rinse immediately. Otherwise, withstand as long as possible before rinsing. If possible, do not rinse at all.
*Always perform a patch test on a small area of irritated / patchy skin before applying to larger areas of the body.
*Consult with your healthcare professional prior to use if you have any concerns at all about this product.
Side Effects Of Cleanse & Restore
It is normal for Cleanse & Restore Neroli Hydrosol and Dead Sea Brine to sting slightly, owing to the mineral content.
But, if the stinging sensation becomes uncomfortable, and remains so for more than five minutes, you should rinse off using warm filtered water.
***You will still have received significant benefit from the mineral content and the Neroli within this preparation.
If the concentration is too strong it is possible to water it down further with more Hydrosol.
Avoid contact with eyes at all times.
For external use only.
Ideal alternative to a Dead Sea Mud Face Mask
The information provided is not intended to replace the medical directives of your healthcare provider. This information is not meant for the diagnosis of health issues. If you are pregnant, have serious or multiple health concerns, consult with your healthcare provider before using essential oils or associated products. If you experience any complications or adverse reactions contact your healthcare provider.
Deepen your knowledge by using the Wild As The Wind Recommended Resources
Wild As The Wind use a number of resources when deciding which formulations to create for optimal healing and efficacy, as well as to support any health claims we may make.
We owe a particular debt to GreenMedInfo, and, of course, the teachings of Penny Price.
Other resources include:
Dr. Robert Pappas
Dr. Josh Axe
Dr. Eric Zielinski