According to the most conservative estimates of independent EMF researchers, at least 35% of the population suffers from “mild to moderate” symptoms of electro sensitivity, including:
- Brain fog
- Cardiovascular issues
- Difficulty concentrating
- Heart palpitations
- Hearing disruptions
- Light sensitivity
- Memory loss
- Skin problems
- Sleep disturbance
Very scarily, research by Prof. Olle Johansson from Sweden shows that several healthy “non-EMF sensitive” students who had their back near to a computer screen or TV set saw an abnormal number of histamine-containing mast cells migrate to their dermis, which is essentially what the body does when it is having an allergic reaction.
In the following presentation he explains that underwriters and insurers refuse to insure things like the health effects of Nano Technology, GMO and WiFi Technologies, whilst at the same time manufacturers are declaring them safe to use. So, as Prof. Olle Johansson observes…
They should be safe to insure
As it is with top execs at Facebook, who know that our brains are being rewired by gaming and social media, refuse to have Facebook accounts themselves, so it is with high ranking execs at corporations that produce digital devices. According to Prof. Olle Johansson the children of these execs don’t use the devices their parents are selling to the children of other people…
Histamine intolerance is very much on the increase and the symptoms are broad and often debilitating. (I will be publishing an article about Histamine Intolerance shortly.)
According to Dr. Martin Pall, extremely low levels of EMF can activate the voltage gated calcium channels in cells, which can cause diseases like:
- DNA breaks
- Melatonin depletion
- Oxidative stress
The EMF levels that Pall refers to are thousands of times lower than the emissions of a mobile phone.
Dr. Pall explains that excessive intracellular calcium, caused by EMF is the root cause of pretty much all of the symptoms and diseases of EMF.
Nicolas Pineault, a renowned EMF expert, and author of The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs, recommends doing the following:
He says that employing these three tips can reduce EMF exposure by 90%…
Keep wireless devices at least one foot from the body.
- Put your laptop on a table
- Use a speakerphone or wired headphones when talking on the phone null
- Use “Airplane Mode” when carrying your mobile in a pocket or your bra
***EMF is amplified within metal clad environments.
Put devices in Airplane Mode whilst in transit in elevators, cars and trains.
- Don’t use wireless devices in areas of low connectivity, such as staircases and elevators. (Mobile phones increase their EMF emissions by up to 10,000 times when the connectivity is low, whether being actively used or just idling.)
- Use wired Ethernet over Wi-Fi, especially for patients with a compromised immunity, children, pregnant women, the elderly and those who are clearly sensitive.
- Always keep Wi-Fi routers at least 10 feet from your body, and turn them off at night and when not in use.
Functional medical doctors and alt-practitioners are all too aware, these days, that they are practicing environmental medicine.
And, they are also only too well aware that EMFs increase sensitivity to other environmental toxins…
They know that EMF exposure acts in synergy with other toxic substances:
- Heavy metals
- Chemicals in air, food and water such as pesticides and medicines
- Lyme disease and co-infections
- Viruses such as Epstein-Barr
- Mould toxins
- Excessive consumption of sugar, caffeine or stimulants contributing to excito-toxicity
EMF Further Reading.
This article is part of a series of articles on EMF and 5G. You can see a full list of all of the articles in the EMF and 5G series by visiting the Household Toxicity page.